Need an art glass to decorate your interior? We provide the best quality art glass in NY, Brooklyn and all over the USA. We stock up to 1” thick glass. We have all types of decorative glass for sale in our glass store based in NYC. We do precision art glass windows, doors, walls, installation at a competitive pricing. For a free consultancy, contact us. Read more...
Art glass is an item to make a glass more attractive and gorgeous. By glass art, a glass looks more elegant and eye-catchy. Art in the glass is not only done to decorate a glass but also for any purpose. We have the largest selection of any type of art glass; like acid etched glass, sandblasted glass, stained glass art, v-grooved glass, glue chip glass, etc. We can make shower door, windows, interior partitions, doors, kitchen backsplash with art glass design.
1. Stained glass: Bear glass offers you a beautiful resin based stained glass. This type of art glass is used mainly for door panels, windows, fanlights, mirrors etc. With stained resin art glass, you can have red, white, taupe, gun metal, just about any color you want. The choice of design of stained resin art glass or color and texture is extensive. Bear Glass manufactures clear, black and gray line resin with hundreds of colors and designs to choose from.
2. Acid etched glass: Acid etched glass is also an art glass. It can make your interior more artistry and it is also durable.
3. Sandblasted glass: Sandblasting is just like painting on a glass. Every design is possible in sandblasting. A creative and decorative way of designing glass is by enhancing it by the sandblasting glass method. Basically, a matte finished look is being etched into a glass or mirror surface.
4. V grooved art glass: Bear Glass offers decorative V-grooved art glass. Any pattern can be designed by engraving a groove in the incoming light almost like a prism into a full spectrum of colors while exuding elegance and beauty. V-Grooving can be done on any architectural flat glass and mirrors.
5. Glue chipped art glass: Glue chipping is an art that creates a texture looks like an ice crystal on the surface of a glass. To chip the glass, the artisan applies animal hide glue to sandblasted areas of a glass panel. As the glue dries, it rips off shards of glass from the panel surface, creating a dramatic effect.
We ship our products in NY, Brooklyn, PA, VA, and throughout the USA and Canada. Custom designs are also available for stained glass art, sandblasted glass, acid etched glass in NY, Brooklyn and all over the USA. We provide quickest and safest delivery service in NY, Brooklyn and in the USA. Call us now or you can also email us with your requirement.
Art Type: Stained glass, acid etching, sandblasting, v-grooving, glue chipping
Glass Type: Clear glass or annealed glass, starphire glass or low iron glass, tinted glass
Bear Glass is a full Glass Fabricator in Brooklyn, NY. We are third generation glaziers. We do everything in Glass & Mirror. We deliver to the tri-state area 5 days a week, with 5 trucks on the road daily. Also, we ship nationwide.
Copyright © 2020 Bear Glass